Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
iDo Wedding Couple Edition
 Elm Software Forums : Elm Software Products : iDo Wedding Couple Edition
Message Icon Topic: Run-Time Error 339 vbalSGrid6.oxc missing - FIX! Post Reply Post New Topic
Spiffy

Online Status: Offline
Quote Spiffy Replybullet Topic: Run-Time Error 339 vbalSGrid6.oxc missing - FIX!
    Posted: 16 July 2007 at 7:48pm
I uninstalled PrintJobs (since nobody I know lives at Evaluation Version, and it didn't seem to be an improvement over iDo) and suddenly I could no longer use iDo. 

I tried to click (on RSVPs) and received a Run-Time Error 339 stating that vbalSGrid6.oxc was not registered properly.  A quick search turned up VBALSG~1.OCX in the C:\WINNT\System32 directory.  I made a copy, named it vbalSGrid6.oxc, and did a quick "regsvr32 c:\winnt\system32\vbalSGrid6.oxc" from the Command Prompt and PRESTO I was able to get into RSVPs (and everything else).

Hopefully that will help somebody that runs across a similar issue.

--Spiffy
IP IP Logged
John
Admin Group
Admin Group
President

Online Status: Offline
Quote John Replybullet Posted: 18 July 2007 at 9:55am
Thanks for the post.

The vbalSGrid6.oxc should be vbalSGrid6.ocx.
I have never seen the extension on the file change...it is distributed as vbalSGrid6.ocx.

If you rename it to vbalSGrid6.ocx and re-register it as vbalSGrid6.ocx, this should work as well...it is entirely up to you.

Interesting that this happened.
John Lueders
Elm Software
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version